16 March 2007

Serial Secret Project




I got carried away knitting like a maniac and abandoned this space in a most unforgivable fashion... I actually forgot about Stitchville, and forgot that I missed it!

One of the projects I was working on was upgrading N's sock draw in an attempt to mark his Landmark Birthday this month. The gift was received with utmost gratitude and appreciation, and the project is still on - as in "I have a dozen more pairs of socks to knit". This sock knitting thing is seriously addictive. By the end (I am not as far gone as to acknowledge that there is NO end) of it I'll be a complete sock-oholic :)



Off I go now to prepare for the first session of You Can Knit tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck with your course tomorrow. I'm sure it will be brilliant! The socks look great.